Pages

04 July 2012

Remodelling

In September 2009 my husband and I bought our first house.

Isn't it cute?! I love it. The only thing I don't love is how dark it is inside thanks to all of the wood paneling.  There was only one previous owner and he built the house in 1937. Needless to say its pretty dated and has home quirky things to work around.
We started with our bedroom downstairs but decided that's not going to work. The goal is to move the bedroom upstairs where the computer room is currently and make the downstairs and office/craft room.
Status of room upstairs, to be bedroom:
This is after moving out all of my craft supplies and all of the random junk that got thrown in here. Trust me. It was a lot.
Well, this is all for this update. I'll be adding more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment